Thursday, September 29, 2005

please note:

1. not feeling so negative as i might come across when i write in here.

2. fall has FALLEN. sigh of cool relief.

3. yesterday i was given a little furry charm critter as a gift, purportedly for kissing power. look out.

4. attended a fashion designers & agents show and got a press pass. realized upon entering that i have no idea how to write about fashion when i know nothing about said topic except what i happen to think is 'pretty.' proceeded to feel even more unhip than usual, which is pretty damn unhip, but that was balanced out by my french fashion rep housemate telling me i 'look so cute today!' it is sad that not having heard this is approximately six weeks, plus being in hyper-image-conscious tokyo equals me loathing myself for looking like an awkward, filthy slob.

5. skype rules.

6. someone who has the french translation of my book asked me to autograph his copy this evening. (!)

7. tomorrow i'm heading to the hot springs of hakone. i'm going to slap a band-aid over my tattoo so i don't get kicked out of the bathhouses (tattoos are associated with the yakuza, the japanese mafia). then a weekend with auntie and cousins.

8. my little brother turns 30 today! good god.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home