Thursday, June 08, 2006

rock you like a stiff breeze

midday wednesday found me floored, swept off my feet, giddified after coffee and a bagel at the sea biscuit. because: dos equis, who has lately been sneaking around behind my back only to surprise me in the best possible ways, interrupted my attention-lacking, uncomprehending skimming of the NYT by telling me to shut my eyes and hold out my hand so that he could present me with a gift. it is the most basic, stripped-down, beginner's version of this gorgeous guitar, except that mine is even prettier. i have to stop writing now, so i can go stare at it some more with a stupid grin on my face and perhaps lick it once or twice and then play the four songs in my repertoire over and over and over again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

koteka!

9:50 AM  
Blogger a wandering eye said...

i thought that was a bad word.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home