Thursday, October 21, 2004

(un) for tuna tely

fortunately, flatman built us some new shelves in the bathroom to replace the ones destroyed in last weekend's little fire. unfortunately, the roof started leaking during the big storm earlier in the week. fortunately, we have a lot of big pots and pans to catch the water. unfortunately, i still had sprinkly leaks above my desk. fortunately, it stopped raining and my desk has dried out. unfortunately, it's supposed to rain some more over the weekend. fortunately, there are piles of gigantic paper snowflakes adorning our space and small paper stars blooming on many of the plants, providing festive cheer. unfortunately, i'm still working. fortunately, i received a reprieve on my deadline and some lessening of my ridiculous workload. unfortunately, i'll still be attached to the blue desk for some time. fortunately, there is coffee. unfortunately, i'm about to run out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fortunately, this bivalent pattern is a healthy one. unfortunately, it is as irritating as anyone might want something irritating to be. fortunately, it is not as bad as some jingles i wish i had never heard. unfortunately, i can sometimes play the jingles and the pattern together in my head. fortunately, because of it, I know I am not a Republican. unfortunately, i have no idea what I am. fortunately, I have twelve days to find out. unfortunately, that might not be long enough.

woh! excuse me. bad case of the whirlies...

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home